Friday, March 14, 2014

HFFF

Whew! What a long week! So glad today is Friday, not only because it's the start of the weekend but because tomorrow GFWC will be participating in the St. Patricks Day festivities with a bake sale to help end child hunger! What a great thing to be a part of! 

My top 5 things this week are:
1. I have the privilege this weekend and week to Housesit for some of the best animals around! 
2. I made some yummy baked goods for the bake sale tomorrow!! They almost all turned out great! May stop to get some cookies tomorrow ;)

3. I started sending out information for one of my best friends baby shower that I am planning! Super excited!!

4. I started reading Happy, Happy, Happy and everyone that recommended it was totally right! It is wonderful so far!
5. I get to have breakfast with my partner in crime tomorrow morning! Yay!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and remember to be kind and give back! 

There is always going to be someone who is better off than you as well as someone who is worse off than you! Remember to be grateful for everyone of your blessings no matter how big or small!!

Xoxo,
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment