Monday, March 24, 2014

Sayings, quotes and random thoughts!

Sometimes I am surfing Pinterest or Facebook and I find the best sayings, quotes or random pictures that I just can't help but share! Today is one of those days! 
Super super sweet and what a wonderful idea!
Something to remember and live by!
I love quotes about being happy!! You will see a trend :)

Prayer is so powerful and is something that people sometimes forget to do until they need something! 
I am a sucker for song lyrics! And this is one of my favorite songs!
Just thought this was cute! 
Definitely words to remember and to think about each day as we face the day to day challenges of the world!

With that said, I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Remember to do a good deed each day! Making someone else's day a little brighter can always have a positive effect on your day!

Xoxo,
Kate 










No comments:

Post a Comment