Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Movie Reviews

So as you may know, I love seeing movies and if I love it, I will see it more than once. Going to the movies with friends and/or family is always a good time! I decided that today's blog would be about the last few movies I have seen.  I will tell a little about the movie and then give my recommendation.
Here they are (in no order) 
1. Tyler Perry's Single Mom's Club
Such a wonderful movie about 5 women, all very different but all single moms. The women are forced to work together. Definitely a must see! 
2. Frozen 
By far the cutest Disney movie I have seen in a while! Every child should see it...and every adult! It's about 2 sisters the are separated by one sisters "gift". Shows kids how important family is and how you should do everything you can for family!
3. Saving Mr. Banks
If you liked Mary Poppins, you will love this movie. It is sort of a prequel to Mary Poppins. It tells the story of how Mary Poppins came to be and what it really is about! Definitely worth seeing! 
4. Monuments Men
This movie has such a good cast so I decided to see it. I am not a history person but this was a wonderful movie! It is about saving the historical art work from Hitler. These men work together as strangers in the beginning and form a brotherhood by the end. Some sad parts but very good! 
5. Ride Along
Anything with Kevin Hart in it is hilarious to me! This is a laugh out loud comedy for sure! It is about a couple who want to get married but he must prove himself to his girlfriends over protective brother. Lots of laughs and relatable to anyone with siblings! 

That's my post for tonight! Enjoy your night and do something kind tomorrow! 

Xoxo,
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment