Sunday, March 2, 2014

Have a wonderful week!!!

I wanted to post some cute, funny and wonderful pictures (pins from Pinterest mostly lol) to wish everyone a wonderful week! Life is what you make of it so I hope everyone makes this week count! Lots happening this week so I will try to post each day! 
I love being crafty and with one of my oldest friends having a baby soon, her baby shower is the perfect time to make some crafty things!!! 
I love Betty White!!! Enough said lol!!
Thought this was funny, resourceful yet hilarious!! (Don't try this at home)
I have become more and more of my mothers child. Her biggest pet peeve is incorrect grammar so I sent her this last week. Lol. All of my fellow grammar correcting people out there will understand this!
One of my best friends loves to eat and this reminded me of her! She will do anything she can for her loved ones but you better not touch her food (you know who you are ;) love ya!)
I LOVE Luke Bryan and Little Rascals!! Thought this was adorable! 

In honor of Monday, here is the final picture of the night! 

Have a wonderful week and do something nice for someone! 

Xoxo,
Kate






 

1 comment:

  1. These were so cute! I completely understood the grammar thing lol!!

    ReplyDelete