Wednesday, February 12, 2014

GFWC Junior Woman's Club of Midtown

I am so excited for tonight! My best friend Kelly (SouthernComfortblog) and I have decided to join this organization! The first meeting is tonight and the first event is this Saturday. I have been looking for a way to get more involved in the community as well as meeting new people and here it is! I am super excited! I love giving back to the community and think this organization will be wonderful!!
Below is an image of the ticket for this weekends event!
Crawl for a Cause is a wonderful idea and I am thinking it will be a fantastic event! The tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the event. The proceeds benefit children with heart issues! So excited to raise money for such a great cause! Will post about the 1st meeting soon!!

Xoxo,
Kate 

1 comment: