Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Diveristy...people are people

This is something that is very near and dear to my heart and is a topic I could talk about until I am blue in the face...but I won't. I found some images on Pinterest that will sum up how I feel about the issue.

First, a little background on why this is my topic for today.
I came across a situation where someone was not given an opportunity because of their age and gender. In my opinion, everyone no matter their age, gender, ethnicity, religion,etc. should be given the same opportunities. I feel that, as adults, it is our responsibility to teach children that so that society can move forward rather than backwards. Enough of my soapbox, here are the images I mentioned earlier. Remember to love one another and be nice! 




Xoxo,
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment