Friday, February 14, 2014

HFFF

Yay for Fridays!!! Fridays are my favorite day of the week for a few reasons. Not only are they the last work day of the week (for some) but they are also a time to reflect back on things that happened during the week. The top 5 things that happened to me this week, in no particular order, are:
1. New opportunities in my life have presented themselves and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my life.
2. My best friend Kelly (SouthernComfortBlog) and I joined an amazing club this week (blogged about it Wednesday but so excited I had to talk about it again!). We joined the GFWC Junior Woman's Club of Midtown! What a wonderful organization! I cannot wait to see all of the great things this club can accomplish! 
3. I had a surprise dinner date with a wonderful friend this week! Yay for surprises and dinner dates with delicious food! 
4. I met some new wonderful friends and fellow club members this week and I am grateful for each of them. They were all so welcoming and friendly! 
5. I think this is my favorite! My first club event is tomorrow and I cannot wait!! I am sooo excited to see how much we can raise for such a great cause! This event will be a fun event with door prizes of all kinds as well as food and drink samples from some local hot spots! The proceeds go to help the families of kids with congenital heart failure be able to get the care their children need. While it doesn't help with medical bills, it does help with hotels, gas and phone. Little things that people forget about until they really deal with the situations. I am looking forward to this event and encourage everyone (over 21) to attend! #CrawlForACure 
Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the photos from the event later this weekend!

Xoxo, 
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment