Sunday, February 23, 2014

#youdontlikethegoldengirls


I just heard the funniest line ever! "If you don't like the Golden Girls, I don't like you" I LOVE Golden Girls and Duck dynasty, which is where the line came from (Jep to be exact). Golden Girls is about friendship and life and family and I think it is such a funny show! Betty White, or Rose, is the only one left but she is just as precious as she can be! I think that shows that are relatable and are about family and friends and being there for each other are so important and becoming more rare. Remember to love each other, do nice things, say please and thank you and just be a good person! Below are a few quotes from Golden Girls! 


Have a wonderful week and remember to say thank you for being a friend to all of the wonderful people in your life!!

Xoxo,
Kate 


1 comment: