Friday, February 21, 2014

HFFF!!!

Hello loves!!!! Today is Friday and I am so glad! It has been a hectic week! My top 5 things for this week are....
1. I was able to attend church on Sunday with two amazing people! I had a wonderful time and the service was great! 
2. (Kinda nerdy) I had a meeting this week at work with a sales rep and I realized how much technology is changing things and making information so much more accessible! Pretty awesome! 
3. Although the week has been hectic, it was the good kind of hectic so I feel less stressed than some weeks which is always a plus! 
4. New opportunities have presented themselves for some really great people so that always makes me smile!
5. I connected with a family member on fb that I haven't seen in several years which makes me super happy! Family is so important to me! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!
Here is a cute picture I thought I should share! Enjoy!!

Xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment