Monday, February 17, 2014

Nicholas Sparks <3


I LOVE Nicholas Sparks books! They are such a sweet, good-hearted love story. I have seen all of his movies (I think) including:
A Walk to Remember
Dear John
The Last Song
The Notebook 
Safe Haven 
And the list goes on. For Christmas, one of my best friends bought me the book "The Longest Ride" and I wanted to share my thoughts about the book!! 
This was such a wonderful book with 2 story lines. The first was about an elderly man who gets into a car accident and is visited by the memory or spirit of his deceased wife in order to help him survive. The other story line is about a college student who meets a bull rider. Two people from such different worlds that are drawn to each other. The story is about love, sacrifice, family, friends, tradition and helping others! I recommend it to everyone!!! 

Have a wonderful evening!
Xoxo,
Kate 


2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check this book out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it so I will bring it to you on our next dinner date :) or the meeting on the 5th!

      Delete