Sunday, January 12, 2014

Favorites!

In honor of the Golden Globe Awards tonight I have decided to list my top favorite movies, books, shows and musical artists. So in no particular order here they are:
Movies:
1. Saving Mr. Banks (if you have ever seen Mary Poppins, you should see this)
2. Frozen (I am definitely guilty of loving children's movies) 
3. Phelomena (this was such a wonderfully heartfelt movie. Tear jerker though)
 TV shows:
1. Golden girls (enough said)
2. Golden sisters (love these sisters. 3 sisters in their 70's and 80's who are precious!)
3. Extreme Couponing ( saving money is always fun)
4. Hart of Dixie ( about a doctor from NYC that moves to a small town in Alabama)
Books:
1. Seriously, I'm kidding (book by Ellen and is definitely a reflection of her)
2. Anything by Nicholas Sparks (what can I say, I am a hopeless romantic)
Music: 
1. Taylor Swift
2. Luke Bryan
3. Jack Johnson 
4. Casadee Pope
5. Scotty McCreary
6. Sister Hazel
7. Hunter Hays

Thing of things that make you happy everyday! 

Have a wonderful week! 
Xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment