Friday, January 10, 2014

High Five For Fridays (HFFF)

Yay! It's Friday!
 I think everyone loves Fridays! High Five For Fridays highlights 5 things that have happened this week, no matter how big or small. So here goes...
1. I am 1 week closer to graduation!!! Yay! 
2. I had dinner with 2 of the best cube mates ever on Wednesday! Love being around great friends.
3. I took a leap of faith/adventure this week but once I know how it plays out I will share! 

4. I have been watching Sweet Home Alabama for several weeks and it ended tonight. I loved the ending. True love is something wonderful and special! 
5. Last but not least, I FINALLY got my car back today. My wreck was on 11/21 and I haven't had my car since then. Feels like a new car! 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for the love and support! 

Xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment