Friday, January 24, 2014

HFFF!!!!

I am finishing up some stuff for school so my post tonight is short! HFFF it is! Here goes!
1. My baby made it thru his surgery on Wednesday and is doing good! Love him! 
2. I had lunch with a great friend today! Great company and great food! Whoo hoo!
3. I finished my book (seriously, I'm kidding) which was hilarious and a great read! So excited to start my next book!
4. We celebrated birthdays today at work and had the best cupcakes! Yum! See below! 
5. One paper away from my MBA!!!! Thank you lord!!! 
Btw... Had to share more cupcake pictures! 
Yum!!!

Xoxo!
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look so good! Where is this little haven we speak of?? When you complete your MBA... Celebratory dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is next to Bestbuy on the parkway! Ah-mazing!!! And I am DONE!!! Yay! Diploma request submitted today!!!

      Delete