Monday, January 13, 2014

Taking things for granted

Today I saw a quote about taking things for granted and I wanted to take a few minutes to think about (and blog about) things that I am so grateful for and blessed to have. 
First of all, I am so grateful for my friends and family! They are there for me thru everything and I couldn't ask for any better! I am thankful for the simple things in life such as food, water, shelter and clothing! I am grateful to have a job, even if there are days I don't enjoy it,I am always grateful for it. I am so very thankful for every opportunity that I am given. Those opportunities,no matter how big or small,make me who I am! Education is definitely something I am grateful for! Even though I have been in school more years than not,I am so blessed to have the education I have. 

Take some time this week, and every week, to think of the things you may take for granted. Be grateful for even the lost simple things in life because they may mean the world to someone else.


Xoxo!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment