Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm back!

Sorry it's been a few days...almost a week....since I blogged last. What a week it has been. Since I missed my HFFF I wanted to share some things that happened this week! 
1. I was able to see some of my favorite people this week for dinner! And I met a new friend.
2. I tried a new restaurant with my mom yesterday for lunch, Mickeys's Cafe at Lake Ella and really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and company.
3. I saw a much needed funny movie with  some great people Saturday night. I recommend the movie Ride Along to those looking for a good laugh.
4. I am starting my spring cleaning (and decluttering) early! Yay for donating and getting organized! 
5. (Probably my favorite) I have 1 week left and then I will be done with school forever!!!!! Yay!!! Thank you so much to all of my family and friends for all of the love and support during this process! This time next week I will be Kate McElreath, MBA!!! 
xoxo,
Kate 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome week! I cannot express into words how excited I am for you graduating with your Masters... Ohhh emmm geee!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete