Sunday, January 5, 2014

Money Challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday. I am a little under the weather but on the bright side, that gives me lots of time to browse Pinterest ;) This year I have decided to do things to better myself and my future... One of those things is save more money. Savings can be a helpig hand when something bad happens or can be used for a downpayment on something new. I saw something on Pinterest and wanted to share with everyone. Money is a stressful thing for individuals, couples and families and saving money sometimes seems to overwhelming! I have found a way that makes it a little easier! It is called the money challenge and it can be done 1 of 2 ways. I have posted the pictures below but I will explain it also. Both ways do the same thing, save $1,378! Each week you put in a set amount of money. Each week you put in the amount of money based on the week of the year. So for 52 weeks, you will put in the corresponding amount for that week. For example, in the 5th week of the year you would put in 5 dollars or 48 dollars depending on which way you choose to do the challenge. I am going to try it this year so I will post again sometime soon to let you know how I am doing. I hope others will accept this challenge too!! 
Way 1: Start out slow

Way 2: Jump right in! 

 This week, do something nice for a stranger. Whether it be holding a door for someone you see struggling or paying it forward at Starbucks! Show kindness to others and maybe kindness will spread! xoxo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these money saving tips! I've been looking for ways to save money in a creative fashion... without spending it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete