Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 means the start of a new blog!

Welcome 2014! This is going to be a great year and to start the year off on a good note I have decided to start a blog! One of my very best friends started a blog not long ago and I really admire her blog and think that it is something creative to do to share life events and things I find worth sharing! I am a hippie at heart so I figured Peace and Love and Everything in Between was the perfect name for my blog! I love my friends and family more than words can say and I am so blessed to have them in my life! I also love Pinterest and most of my friends know, especially since some of them receive pins from me frequently! I am planning to use this blog in a creative way but since I am fininshing up my MBA this month, I may throw a few study tips/interesting facts in to the mix. Thanks for all of your love and support! xoxo! Kate

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Kate! I cannot wait to follow you... Get ready... It's an addicting habit. A good one though :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete