Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reading = knowledge, vocabulary and fun!

This year I have decided to read more for fun! I like reading but as many of us know, when life gets busy there sometimes isn't much time for reading. I am starting out with 1 book per month this year. I am currently reading Ellen Degeneres' book "Seriously, I'm kidding" and it is WONDERFUL!! It is a fast read because it is funny and is so personable. There are a few more books I have in mind to read but definitely would love suggestions from anyone. I like most types of books so any ideas are welcomed! The books I am planning to read are: 
• Happy, Happy, Happy (duck dynasty) 

• The latest Nicholas Sparks book (I am a sucker for sappy romance books)

Xoxo!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I loved Happy Happy Happy! It's a great little insight to the life of the Robertson's. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete